Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Streaks
This week I am oh so thankful:

::  that Tuesday evening I was reminded that old friendships never die, they return like time has stood still, even after many years of dormancy.

::  for the loads of giggles that we have experienced from our family bad mitten rounds each evening this week.

:: that I have been able to watch a very diligent mama and daddy robin tirelessly feed the two babies that are in the nest outside my window at work.

::  for fireflies

::  that we are almost ready for our fourth annual chili cook off Saturday!

::   for the amazing, rich, cold brewed gold that I made last weekend, it's almost gone!!

::  warm sleepy good morning snuggles from the kids before they embark on another fun filled summer day.

What are you thankful for this week?  If you don't blog, leave your thoughts as a reply her or a comment on my facebook wall.  Thanks to Miss Buckle for this weekly post!

3 comments:

  1. The light in the photo is magical. Love it!

    I am thankful for a new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and I'm thankful that you look foreward to Thankful Thursday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your capture of the sun's rays is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete