Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Ready

 The gray has been so persistent this last week.  Fits of torrential rain, sleet and heavy clumps of snow have led to a saturated soggy ground, that runs like a little stream down the driveway.  As I gaze around the blogosphere, pinterest, and postcards to blogcamp, there are gorgeous rainbows of color bursting from the pages.  Here, there is an almost screaming absence of color.  The grass has started to green which leaves the landscape looking like a re-touched black and white photo, with only watery wisps of the ground painted.  Thankfully, a couple of blooms have braved the elements and taken a stand against the harshness that is early spring.  So, I set my sights on the buds, thousands of them, plump with the promise of a color explosion. Just waiting, for the proper moment.  I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment