Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Do You Moo?

As we develop more and more ideas, I began to think a little bit about what is it that we call ourselves?  I seem to have different id's for most of my digital groups.  I didn't have the forethought, when I dabbled into the different areas of the online world, that I should use one common name to identify myself.  Now as we ramp up things like farm boxes and are testing the waters of up cycled items, I decided that I should get some little bit of marketing or identification to go along with things we give away and hope to eventually sell.  I love these little moo cards!  They have lots of cool designs to choose from or you can create your own by uploading your photographs, which is what I did!  So now we have branded ourselves a little....

The Homestead @
Ray Family Farm

Maybe not short and sweet, but it is what we are, a family making our way on a road less traveled by.

3 comments:

  1. I just checked out the site...very nice! Thanks for posting about it.

    I like your new identity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to start a new venture so thank you so much for sharing this info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. moo cards are the best....the problem is that everyone wants more than one when i give somebody one as a business card. since the pics are all different, they're like "oh can i have that one, too and oh my mom would like that one".......

    ReplyDelete