Thursday, February 3, 2011

Warmth & Support

Blizzard Project
What to do when you are holed up during a blizzard and it's aftermath? I have not picked up the knitting needles in quite awhile and had an urge to try out this cool yarn that I bought. I realized when I began, that much larger needles would be easier, but heading back to the store in white out conditions on un-plowed roads wasn't in the cards so I'm using size 10 needles. I'm making a scarf and since my stitches are fairly small it will be very warm, but also take quite a bit more yarn.

There is something so comforting about knitting something warm when it is so bitter cold outside.  Christina over at Soul Aperture is looking for some warm positive thoughts and prayers as she undergoes some testing tomorrow.  Please join me in offering this beautiful lady support!

No comments:

Post a Comment