Sunday, December 5, 2010

#reverb10 ~ Day 5 ~ Let Go

 Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?  
This was the question today on day 5 of #reverb10.  

I have let go of anxiety.
The anxiety of owning two homes for going on four years in 
this oh so stagnant economy.  By refusing to give in to the anxiety of this
we have made it through another year and now have a renter, a little
glimmer.  Though this road is not always smooth, it now has a
band aid placed firmly over the uncertainty.

By pushing this anxiety out of my head I am
amazed at how much more freedom and peace I have.  
Enter a year full of frugal yet fulfilling activity.
I think clearing my head of this burden has allowed me to more
clearly see how to best react to the anxiety that can stem from other situations.
I have learned not to feed into the anxiety sparked by the drama of others,
and have found the ease that calmness brings.

1 comment: