Tuesday, December 14, 2010

#reverb10 ~ Day 14 ~ Appreciate

Appreciate. What's the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?  #reverb10

I appreciate the simple beauty around me.

I am grateful for the risks that we have taken so that we can work really hard in order to:

Relish a nightly stroll to look at the garden and what little landmarks of growth that have been surpassed.
*
Marvel in the crazy social order of the chickens out for an evening scratch.
*
Find solice in the light at different times of day and how it can completely change my perspective.
*
Gaze with pride at our children who can run free, and just play.  As a result of joining us for strolls they can spot many a variety of bird and name most trees on the homestead by name.
*
I appreciate being able to bask in the simple beauties around me and am so grateful that I get to share them with those I love.


1 comment: