Wednesday, December 15, 2010

One Word Wednesday ~ Wish

Today is One Word Wednesday.  Thank you Jillsygirl for a weekly post that I so look forward to!  Please forgive me for cheating a little.  When I heard this weeks word, I knew exactly the photo.  Then as I dug a little deeper into my year I found I'd already made just the post.  So today, I am doing a re-post from earlier this year.
Innumerable wishes that by simply being here, makes them feel as they'll come true.

Isn't it bliss? Just remember the simple pleasure of childhood,
when blowing a dandelion's tender, feather-like puff
would make your heart skip a beat as you
waited for some facile,
yet wonderful
wish to
come
true... 
taken from 5/4/2010 ~ Homestead Gratitude #3

5 comments:

  1. I do remember those times! And you caught the moment perfectly in this shot!

    I should have mentioned (I'll go back and make a note in my post) that OWW will be taking a break during the holidays, but will return in the new year. I'm glad you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine if our wishes came true, just by blowing out candles or a dandelion or a falling star! We'd all be blissfully happy, rich and thin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DID capture this moment beautifully Amy.

    And I think we should let Joanie M. rule the world!!

    Merry Christmas to you all ~ thank you for welcoming to this event as you have ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Jill, used to love blowing the dandelions and seeing the little bits float away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember (and still try to believe :) Love the photo - great capture!

    ReplyDelete