Monday, October 4, 2010

Egg-cellent!


With the exception of a fall crop of lettuces our farm baskets have wound down.  It was a great first season trial and I thank my guinea pig families!  We have entered phase two of production with all of our ladies now laying eggs!  We've had close to a dozen a day since last Wednesday, so I sent out a post on facebook and what did I find??  Eleven families quickly jumped on board the organic egg bandwagon!  We have delivered the first four dozen and I'll have an other two by Wednesday, woohoo!  A friend emailed me this Craigslist sale last night, how cool, antique egg crates both reduce and reuse!  Let's see... I can purchase them with the proceeds of 15 dozen eggs!  Egg-cellent!

1 comment:

  1. love farm fresh eggs....egg-cellent indeed!
    great photo!
    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete