Sunday, September 5, 2010

Low Key Sunday

 Today everyone has been doing their own thing.  The kids have been full of their play world and topped it off by an extended car washing escapade.  I've never seen the cars sparkle so or the yard so full of soapy water!  B is out for a long Sunday ride, and I've been doing a little quilting.  I just finished my second quilt top and trying to decide who the recipient will be.  Hmmm. 

My goodness, the kids must be growing like crazy.  I've just finished making them their 3rd full meal of the day, not to mention some healthy snacks.  They are insatiable!  With the way they are eating, I think they'd fit in just right in Tolkien's Shire amongst the Hobbits.

I've been asked to participate as a recurrent guest blogger over here.  I'm thrilled to have been asked and look forward to it.  Please do go take a look at the site, it is the pulse of a grass roots movement about food awareness here in Racine.  

I hope you too are enjoying a low key Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment